Here are some of the products from The Balm's collection:
Above is the Shady Lady eyeshadow palette. I've seen some of the Youtubers using this one and was *this* close to buying it last year in my local pharmacy.
Above is Hot Mama which is described as a shadow/blush. Love the look of this.
Next is one of the eyeshadows in the colour Shady Stacey, love, looks like Stila's Pewter on first look.
Above is the Plump your pucker tinted gloss in Lemonade.
Above is Plump your pucker gloss in Spike.
Finally we have the product that has tickled my pickle the most. It's a double ended mascara called Two-Timer. I love the look of this and will be picking it up this month to have a go. I'm on the hunt for the Holy Grail mascara and feel that I need to try this (for blogging review purposes of course!) :)
The prices are as follows
- Plump your Pucker Lip Plumper €11.00
- Mini Kabuki Brush €8.50
- shadyLady Shadow/liner €11.50
- Staniac lip/cheek stain €11.50
- Pick-Up liner 3 Mini Eye Pencils with sharpener €
- Concealer brushes €6.25
- Shadow Brushes €6.25
- Read My Lips Lipsticks €12.50
- Mineral Overshadows €12.00
- Balms Away Eye Makeup Remover €15.00
- Two-Timer Mascara €14.25
- timeBalm concealer with Anti aging €13.75
- BalmShelter Tinted Moisturiser SPF 18 €19.00
- BalmShelter Tinted Gloss SPF 17 €13.75
- Mary Lou Highlighter €17.00
- Big Kabuki brush €17.50
- TimeBalm Foundation €21.50
- Dowboy Blush €15.00
- ShadyLady Eyeshadow Palette €30.00
- Liquid TimeBalmconcealer €15.00
- Batters Up Creaseless cream eyeshadow €13.75