First up we have my faves:
- The book Room by Emma Donoghue. I'm not finished it yet but I lovvvvvve it and recommend you all try and get your hands on a copy of it. It's told by the eyes of a 5 year old boy, Jack, who is stuck in a room with his mam. I can't wait to see what happens :)
- MEMEME Shimmy Shimmer in Pink Shimmer. This is my everyday blush and has been since I got it last year. I'll do a proper review soon with swatches.
- Mac eyeshadow in Patina. I've had this for ages and finally started wearing it again after seeing Tanya Burr from youtube wearing it in tutorials and I love it again.
- MEMEME Correct & Perfect concealer. Love it and read my full review here.
- Orofluido. I love this so much and have started giving samples of my bottle to my friends heeh Review is here!
- EcoTools eyeshadow brush. I got this with my Boots Advantage Card points last weekend and love it for applying eyeshadow all over the lids.
- The Gap perfume in The Artist. I got this in NY a few years ago and rediscovered it when sorting through stuff. It's gorgeous and it makes me think of New York when I wear it :)
Next we have my not so faves:
- Sophie Kinsella's Mini Shopaholic. I enjoyed the books in the series before this one but for some reason, this book annoyed me! All Becky (the main character) does is lie to her friends and family. Constantly! I didn't enjoy reading this at all and finished it just because I hate leaving books unfinished.
- Umberto Giannini's Backcome in a Bottle. I bought this purely because Lollipop26 from youtube had hehe I'll do a full review soon but I didn't enjoy this stuff. At. All.
One last fave that greeted me on my return from work today:
I'll be announcing the winner of my giveaway this weekend. It's taking me a bit longer that I thought so not much longer now!