Aimed at helping over-worked and over-processed hair, these sulfate free, gorgeous smelling products are are grouped into three categories:
- Ever Pure - for coloured hair.
- Ever Sleek - for frizzy hair.
- Ever Strong - for fragile, brittle hair.
And yes, because I murder my hair, it falls into all three categories. This is why I'm broke. But also happy as Larry because I get to try loads of new products and can justify it by saying "Em but my hair is coloured, frizzy, fragile AND brittle, I need ALL the products". Then people leave me alone.
Let's talk a bit more in detail about each category shall we? Ok, Ever Pure. These protect the hair's hydrophobicity so it becomes more resistant to external agressors, like water and therefore maintaining colour vibrancy. There are shampoos and conditioners (€8.99 each) to help coloured and dry hair, coloured and frizzy hair and coloured and flat hair. So something for everyone in the audience if you have coloured hair. Rounding out the Ever Pure category is a Lasting Moisture Leave-In Creme (€10.49), Reinforcing Intense Mask (€10.49), Shine Serum (€11.99) and UV Filter Protective Mist (€10.49).
I've been testing out the Colour Care & Moisture shampoo and I'm telling you lads, for a sulphate free shampoo, it gives by far the most rich, luxurious lather ever. And I know lather. It smells gorgeous, earthy, thanks to the botanical oils and fresh. Love it and will repurchase it. Along with the shampoo, I've been playing with the Lasting Moisture Leave-In Creme which nourishes your hair intensely without weighing the hair down. This stuff makes my hair smooth, shiny and makes it feel really light and soft. I touch my hair a lot on the days I use this. I may or may not make people touch my hair to let them see how soft it is.
Ever Strong was created for fragile and brittle hair and reinforces your poor locks while conditioning them, leaving you with hair that's full of life! I want lively hair. The Ever Strong Reinforcing & Vitality Shampoo (€8.99), Conditioner (€8.99) and Nourishing Intense Mask (€10.49) make up this category and I can tell you that the conditioner smells really minty and while it isn't a thick cream, my hair drinks this up and loves it.
The third and final category is Ever Sleek. If ever there was a range of products that we needed now in this stupid rain and humidity, it's this one! Promising to give us 48 hour anti-frizz protection but without the use of silicones, this range caters for coarse and frizzy hair or normal and frizzy hair. Either way, if you're frizzy haired, you're sorted. The Ever Sleek Smoothing & Intensely Nourish shampoo (€8.99), conditioner (€8.99), Absolute Smooth Intense Mask (€10.40), Anti-Frizz Serum (€11.99) and Smoothing Mist (€10.49) all make up the range that aims to give you gorgeous smooth locks. I haven't tried out the mask yet but have plans for it this weekend, so stay tuned for my review of it next week.
Weird observations that will make you look at me funny:
- I love that there's such a huge number of products in the whole collection. This means you can mix and match as much as you want.
- I LOVE that each range is a different colour to the other! This means that you'll know what one you're about to pick up in the shower just by glancing down. This makes me happy. It really does.
- If you're using a shampoo and conditioner from the same range, the shampoo bottle is all the one colour whereas the bottom of the conditioner bottles fade to white. Once again, it makes for easy use! It's ingenious, especially for a weirdo like my good self who has a criminally insane number of shampoo and condtioner bottles in my shower. Seriously, if I did a What's in my shower post, it would be like War and Peace, the shower edition.
- I love that the shampoos and conditioners have the flip top caps on the same end as each other. I don't know why, but this is important to me.
I've listed the prices above but keep an eye out for special offers. Over the weekend I saw that Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on these so it's a great way of trying out a shampoo, conditioner and treatment. I have my eye on the Ever Pure Reinforcing Intense Mask and Ever Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner next!
When is pay day next?