Monday, June 4, 2012
These are my Favourite Five! 04/06
1. One of my favorite photography blogs is City of Blackbirds, created by the extremely talented Eadaoin. I love going through older posts of hers again and again and feeling inspired to go out and try to take decent photos! She posted a preview of her trip to Bloom this weekend and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
2. The fabulous Simone over at Simone Loves Makeup inspired me to create an in-car emergency make up bag! You never know when you're going to need products and like a good girl guide, it's always good to be prepared!
3. Emma of Fluff and Fripperies fame made me want to try Chanel polishes again after showing us swatches of one of the new shades, Distraction last week. It's right up my street; pretty, girlie and shimmery.
4. Jane over at British Beauty Blogger wrote a very interesting post about Scam Bloggers on her blog this week. It's one that all PRs should read if they haven't already!
5. This week Mags from Emerald Eyeliner told us all about her love of Marilyn Munroe and showed us her collection of memorabilia! I now want to watch some Marilyn films!
This week was another great one but less busy thankfully! I'm getting into a proper routine now with posting twice a day and I'm loving it.
During the week, the girls from work and I went to The Port House in town where we managed to get our favourite table on the ground floor up at the back. We call it the bondage table because it has no legs and is suspended from the ceiling by four cables. We ordered lots of gorgeous tapas, covering the table completely with the mini plates of deliciousness and had a cheeky glass of vino to wash it all down. It's one of my favourite restaurants and I can't recommend it enough. Yum.
On Thursday I had the absolute pleasure to pop over to the Behan Lodge in the Residence Lounge to meet the Dr Hauschka team and international make up artist Karim Sattar. I'll admit that sometimes I still feel like a teeny tadpole among the big beauty editor fishies! But the event on Thursday was set up for lots of chats and I was delighted to finally meet Joanna from Stylesiren in the flesh! I'll be telling you more about the Dr Hauschka make up range this week so stay tuned.
I hope you all had a positively delightful week and let's hope this one is a good one too!
© Lovely Girlie Bits - Best Irish Beauty Blog Image Magazine Blog Awards & Aussie Blog Awards 2014 | All rights reserved.