1. Bourjois 1 second nail polish remover. I'm sure you've seen plenty of blog posts about this so I'll make it short and sweet. It's brilliant and you need it. It's more like a 10 second nail polish remover rather than 1 second but it's still a handy gadget to have for those of us who like to change our nail colours all the time. All you do is stick your finger in the remover soaked sponge and this part is crucial: As you twist your finger around in the foam, you must emit a high pitched "eee-ooo-eee-ooo" noise. It adds to the experience and makes the polish come off quicker. (Not really). You can find them in pharmacies for €6.99.
3. Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector. I can't say enough good things about this BB Cream and apart from the days where I've been testing out various foundations, this is the one I've been loving the most. Read about it here and see more photos.
4. iPhone. I know I'm late to join the gang but for years I've been a Blackberry lover. Recently I was advised by some lovely ladies that I needed one what with the blog and all and it took all of about 30 seconds for me to be finally convinced. I bit the bullet and I haven't looked back! The only thing that annoys moi is that I can't walk and text at the same time, but I can live with that. I'm loving trying different apps and am now on the hunt for a cute case.
5. Stila Convertible Cheek Colours. You all seriously need to try these. They blend into my cheeks effortlessly and because they're a cream, it just looks like my skin, only better. Perfection ladies and I rarely say that. I use a duo fibre brush to apply and blend them and they stay put all day. Perfect for summery days or rainy days even.
6. YSL Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil in Azure Blue. I still can't get enough of this liner. And I'm not alone in the love. On the last day of our trip to La Roche Posay, I put this on for our "photoshoot" and in the taxi on the way to the airport, Lorraine, Paula and Gill all decided they wanted a go. Rosie was the only sensible one among us and declined the offer of swapping eye cooties. We were amazed by how different it looked on us all and we must have looked demented checking in.... Four out of the five of us with this on our waterlines.
7. Narcisso Rodriguez Essence Eau De Musc. This has been a hit like no other in the office as it's been so clammy and sticky over the past few weeks. This perfume instantly perks you up and helps you feel fresh, even if you're a Sweaty Betty. Trust me on this. It's amazing and I'm so glad I picked it up back in May.
8. Model's Own Hedonist. This is the only polish so far this year that I've repainted my nails five times with. It's without a doubt my favourite polish of the summer (so far) and every single time I wear it, people comment on how fab it is. Please note that if you're on the phone, you might need to look away from said phone as you will possibly hurt your eyeballs with the brightness of it. GO GET IT!
9. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in En Vogue. I am obsessed with this little bullet of corally sparkley amazingness and have been wearing it all the time since buying it. It's the perfect summery lipstick, is moisturising, gorgeous and you need to check it out before it disappears from the Chanel counters as it's limited edition!
10. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - I got this bottle at the 20th Birthday Party for the Huile Prodigieuse a couple of weeks ago and since then, I've been dousing myself in it after my showers. I'll do a full review on this soon but I'm telling you, if they had a perfume with this scent, I'd be sorted for life. Gorgeous.
So that's it for my favourites. What's been your favourite bits and bobs for the month of June?