I love the traditional shades of autumn and when I decided to do an eye make up look that is autumn friendly, I knew exactly what eyeshadows I'd be using. Out came one of my favourite purchases of the year so far. My Inglot palette! I picked shades that suit my eye colour and I use this palette a lot.
1. I applied shade #464 all over the eyelid and took it under the lower lashes, making my eyes look like the Irish flag.
2. Next I took shade #52 and using an angled brush, took it along the top lashline and applied it to the outer corner, blending it as I went. I took it under the lower lashes too but kept it to the outer corner.
3. I decided I wanted to add even more depth and definition, so on went shade #63 along the top lashline. I smudged it into the lashes to make sure there were no harsh lines.
4. For a look like this, you need a great mascara and Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill mascara was perfect for this.
5. I decided I wanted a bit more drama, so on went my beloved Avon SuperShock gel liner along the waterline and that was it!
Such a quick and easy look. I think I'll be rocking these shades a lot over the next few weeks!
Check out the Copper Collection from Inglot that's full of stunning, vibrant shades perfect for this time of year!
What are your favourite autumnal eyeshadows?