Holy moly another week that went by like this! *clicks fingers* There have been lots of blog posts to keep me inspired and make me go "ooh" and that's what it's all about isn't it?
1. First up is my good pal CherrySue's amazing nail tutorial inspired by a Marc Jacobs dress that Rihanna wore. Where she thinks of these things is beyond me but one thing I do know is that CherrySue has mad talent!
2. Over on The Swatchaholic this week we get to see the new Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection from China Glaze. The photos are stunning and look almost computer generated! I need No Plain Jane in my life.
3. This very post over on Coleyyful makes me want to try ombre lips. It looks so easy! Why did I think it was going to be difficult?
4. We know I love shade 24 of the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eyeshadow and I've been trying to decide which one I want to try next. I think my decision has been made thanks to Delicate Hummingbird. What do you think? Oh no, I've just browsed the website some more and now I think I want Lust Red....
5. Back to The Swatchaholic for what's quite possibly the most gorgeous holographic nail polish I've ever seen. Seriously. You can see almost every colour in the rainbow in it. What are you waiting for, go over and see for yourself!
This week was another busy one in the land of Girlie Bits. Wednesday saw me at my first ever fashion show, more on that soon and Thursday I was a busy bee at the Origins counter in Arnotts. I've almost caught up on my work in the office so that means I've a clearer head and am ready for action! At the end of a long and busy day on Tuesday, I came home to these presents and they made my day. Aoife sent me the Illamasqua polish in the shade Collide and a gorgeous note that made me tear up a lil bit. Thanks so much Aoife and this is not the end of our working relationship! You're my official Benefit correspondent!
Anne Marie Boylan of the fantastic Whatshewears.ie sent me this gorgeous iPhone case and I'm in The Love with it! Now my phone doesn't slide off the couch or bed every single minute of the day like before and it's blue! Thanks a million Anne Marie, cocktails on me next time we're out!
So that was my week! Leave your blog links in the comments below and I'll be sure to check them out!