This week marks the two year anniversary of the blog and I don't know where the last year has gone! It feels like we were only celebrating the end of year one recently, but another twelve months has been racked up and with over 650 posts.
I thought I'd be completely self absorbed and share with you my favourite five posts from the last two years!
1. You know you're a beauty junkie when.... Part 1 - This post seemed to resonate a lot with fellow beauty junkies across the globe and I felt comforted that I wasn't alone in how weird I am when it comes to beauty products!
2. This was followed swiftly by You know you're a beauty junkie when Part 2! - The lunacy continued in the follow up post.
3. We all know I'm rubbish at nail art but I loved playing with my striping tape and creating this gorgeous manicure!
4. Battle of the waterproof mascaras. - I used my scientific experience to test these mascaras out in a foolproof way!
5. A letter to 19 year old me. - This was a bit of a different post and one that took a long time to write. I'm glad I did it and the feedback from everyone has been fantastic.
To thank you all for your support over the past two years, I've some fantastic giveaways coming up over the next couple of weeks. I have some big plans for the blog over the next year, so let's see what happens! Thank you for reading, commenting on, retweeting and Facebook liking the posts. I'll do my best to keep it fresh and interesting and of course keep my personality and sense of humour coming through!
Stay tuned for the first giveaway later today!