1. Without a shadow of a doubt, this is the funniest post I've ever read and I cried actual tears and snorted like a lunatic reading it. My good friend Mags from Emerald Eyeliner shared her waxing experience with us and even now I'm still smiling every time I think of it and yes, she has before and after photos!
2. I'm a massive fan of The Nailasaurus and this rainbow manicure is absolutely gorgeous and I want to try it myself. Check it out here and you'll be drawn into Sammy's blog, I guarantee it!
3. Jane from British Beauty Blogger has another fantastic post about bloggers and PRs and I found myself reading it a few times. Things are always changing in the blogging/PR relationship and once again, Jane spelled it out easily for us. Definitely one to read if you're a blogger or PR.
4. I'm a huge fan of Siobhan from Letzmakeup.com and her Halloween looks are always amazing. This masquerade look is absolutely stunning and make sure you watch the video too. She's so talented!
5. Buy now, blog later's Laura made me want this gorgeous necklace. I'm very into dainty pieces that I can wear every day and this has been added to the list for consideration! The dress she's wearing in the post is also mucho mucho pretty and it's from Dorothy Perkins!
Feel free to leave your blog links below and I'll be sure to check them out!