This is slightly late this week as it was a busy but lovely weekend! We're nearly at February and payday, so we can rejoice in the knowledge that we'll be rich for a day this week!
Here be my Favourite Five posts of the week from my fellow bloggers.
1. Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter is one of my favourite Youtubers and bloggers and I spoke recently about only discovering her a few weeks ago. I loved this post from Monday where she gave us little tips to get through Blue Monday. I've been using them to get through the last week, so thanks Louise!
2. From one funny bridie to another and it's my good pal CherrySue. I love her Monday Moments posts (that's mad, two of my favourite posts this week about Mondays!) and her one from last week made me trollollol with the laughter when I saw the photo in her 5th Monday Moment. So much so that I saved it onto my phone and have shown it to everyone I know and have looked at it over the week when I needed an aul giggle. Too funny!
3. Seriously, how gorgeous is Orla? She's showing us how to create a look inspired by the 90s/grunge era and I'm telling you, the 90s would have been a lot better if my make up looked like this! Girlfriend has some killer cheekbones and I'd love to be able to pull off a vampy lip like this!
4. I can't stop thinking about this stunning manicure from The Nailasaurus. It has everything I'm loving right now. Striping tape, glitter, pale shades. Le sigh. I want to try something like this soon but until then, I'll just fawn over this post.
5. Last year my bloggy pal Lee got married and we were all so excited to see the photos, see the dress and hear about every detail! I met her at an event at The Body Shop where she had just come from finding The Dress and she was so cute and giddy! Anyway, she's been telling us over on mwah.ie about the wedding details and last week she showed us her gorgeous pink shoes. Go take a looksee here and I want those pink wedgies from Aldo now!
Those are my Favourite Five. Feel free to leave your link below or a link of a post you enjoyed last week!