Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Whisper Challenge!

It's been a while since Joanne and I filmed a video and we thought it was high time we sat down and did one!  Of course, it had to be a stupid one while we ease our way back into filming together.  So I present to you The Whisper Challenge!

So far the response from everyone has been great with almost everyone telling us they cried actual tears of laughter and that's always a good thing!  So remove one's mascara before watching it!

If you have any stupid video suggestions we can do in the future, let us know in the comments!
Share:

9 comments

1. I want the Clarins oil so bad but am on a spending ban :-(

ReplyDelete
  2. Karen (lovelygirliebits)April 12, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Yes, the PR samples thing will never get old!

ReplyDelete
  3. Karen (lovelygirliebits)April 12, 2015 at 1:37 PM

I love it, has to be done!!

ReplyDelete
  4. Karen (lovelygirliebits)April 12, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Oh that's a good one, must remember that! Actually, I have a load of Boots points to be spent, now I'm inspired to online shop!

ReplyDelete
  5. Karen (lovelygirliebits)April 12, 2015 at 1:38 PM

hahahha A big fat hairy lie, that has made my day ;)

ReplyDelete
  6. Karen (lovelygirliebits)April 12, 2015 at 1:39 PM

That's a good one because technically you're not telling any fibs... ahem... ;)

ReplyDelete
  7. Karen (lovelygirliebits)April 12, 2015 at 1:39 PM

I love it! Most of the time I'm telling my mam the fibs so maybe I'll start saying Joanne bought it for me ;P

ReplyDelete
  8. "Someone sent it to me for the blog" "But it's worth like €50 and it was on sale for...TWO EURO!!" "My sister gave it to me" "It was buy one get one free" "I used my Boots points, I got it all for nothing! *frantically burns receipt*" "I've had that ages, what are you on about?"

ReplyDelete
  9. "I won it .. If ya don't believe me I'll show you the email"... they never bother with looking at an email..XD

ReplyDelete

© Lovely Girlie Bits - Best Irish Beauty Blog Image Magazine Blog Awards & Aussie Blog Awards 2014 | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig