Monday, September 7, 2015

We need your vote in the Irish Blog Awards!

So somehow we've managed to make the shortlist in the Irish Blog Awards this year in two categories!  Best Beauty Blog and Best Innovation Blog for our YouTube channel.  We've never gotten past the Long List stage and I suspect our journey will end at this point, but still, we're going down fighting and need your help!

This year, 30% of the score is based on a public vote as the judges want to see that we have actual readers and an audience.  The other 70% will be decided by judges who have a scoring system.


If you love what we do here on the blog or on our YouTube channel, we'd absolutely love your vote and will be your best friends!

Behold the links you need!

To vote for us as Best Beauty Blog, then click here like a good child and pick Lovely Girlie Bits.

To vote for our YouTube channel in the Best Innovation Blog, then click here and pick us!

Thanks so much for all of your support over the past five years here on Lovely Girlie Bits.  You're a grand bunch of bridies altogether!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lovely Girlie Bits - Best Irish Beauty Blog Image Magazine Blog Awards & Aussie Blog Awards 2014 | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig